Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Comments

Bloggers LOVE comments!!

Point your arrow to where it says "0 Comments" down at the bottom of each post. You will see a space to leave a comment. Type nice things there. Then type in the letters you see into the box as indicated (its a spam preventative). Next, click on "Name" and type in your first name...or click on Anonymous. But I'd like to know who you are!! You don't have to put anything in the URL box if you don't have your own website.

And that's it! You're done!

Look forward to hearing from YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi, Taking a look at your blog is what inspired me to do the same! I have canned a little bit but would love to do more! Do you have a recipe you wouldn't mind sharing? We love having pickles and I did bread and butter from a package but they need to stay in the fridge. Let me know some of your secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, when do you have time to do a blog? Crazy woman! Love the fair pics. We too went to the fair on the last day and were freaked out by the crowds and I will not go again on the last day because it was totally nuts! I feel as if I haven't seen you in 4ever. How was your trip to the tide?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?