This is what happens when you ignore a crunching sound from the other room while washing dishes:
1. They were barefoot, so it was a tactile experience.
2. There was no butter on the popcorn, only salt.
3. I saw it happen; the biggest bowl tipped just out of her fingertips...
4. But the rest of it wasn't a mistake.
5. Big deal!
6. The vacuum cleaner was efficient when set on "high carpet."
7. Daddy-o was at a meeting until late. (Whew!)
And speaking of vacuum cleaners, what is it about turning one on that makes them screech like banshees and run screaming from the room? They're not afraid of it - I even say, "OK, girlies, I'm going to turn on the vacuum; don't yell." And they start hollering the minute I've pushed the button. They run laughing with their arms in the air up and down the hallway like pingpong balls in a bingo basket. I give up. The funny thing is, though, Andy came home about 10 minutes after this picture was taken and was none the wiser. If he noticed le aroma du popcorn, he didn't mention it!
Oh, and for what it's worth, here's the view from our loo: Its not the Virgin Mary, but -
Maybe a Righteous Reindeer?