Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Music at Temple Baptist Church 2010

I finally got the kids' Christmas videos uploaded to YouTube!

Abigail's class is called the "Mini Miracles," and Hannah's is "GROW Choir." 

Click here for the Mini Miracles Christmas Presentation!

The GROW Choir's video is split into three sections so it could be uploaded in segments; otherwise it would have taken hours to upload.  If there are any problems with these links, please let me know and I'll do what I can.  I tried to get everyone's kids in the video, but from my location (directly behind the director!) it was tough focusing on everyone, especially if your initials are GG!! :)

GROW Choir Part 1
GROW Choir Part 2
GROW Choir Part 3

Please, please, please leave comments at the end of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?