Thursday, September 24, 2009

bad news

You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble and
surround me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7


Maybe you were the recipient of my quickly-dashed off email last night before I headed to the ER here in Norfolk, and maybe you're hearing it here first; regardless, not happy news. It appears that I'm beginning to miscarry. The worst part is, though, is that I have to wait until sometime later today or even tomorrow afternoon for the lab work to confirm it - new blood work and all. So while I can feel that things aren't right, ultimately I may not have a definitive answer until tomorrow.


God is sovereign....and He Himself knows what it is like to lose a child.


Just keep Andy and me in mind today, prayers, if you do - and I'll post here to let you know what's going on.


"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.
Isaiah 55:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?