Sunday, April 13, 2008

secret's out!

I was going to wait until I had something of substance posted here before I let anyone know about this blog....but I can't keep it a secret any longer. It may just never get better than this. You wouldn't believe the inspired, thought-provoking and insightful musings I create in my head during the day. (Only problem is, gotta' watch out that this isn't becoming an "idol." Usually I walk around praying and having an ongoing conversation with God. I'm not "laying up any treasures" by blogging...gotta keep that in mind.((But I digress.)) By the time I get to the computer, however, the inspiration has been drowned in baby wails (because Daddy-o tried to hold her like a baby) pre-school antics (90 seconds alone=blue-ink-smeared arms from nails to elbows. Daddy didn't know there were ink pads accessible!) and various other mishaps on my journey.
Right now, Sugar Baby is following me from room to room saying, "ya-ya-ehey-yay, ya-ya". She's mad because she's tired, but I can't let her go to sleep for another half hour or else its a 5AM wakeup call fer shur. She's so pitiful! She crawls, then touches her forehead to the carpet, wails, then crawls another pace and does it all again, with those unremitting wails - "ya-ya-day-day-day-ehey-ehey..." Poor girl. I'm going to go and get her taken care of. Teeth, too. The top two have just broken the skin. She's sharp!
Han is in the tub singing "fountains of water! Fountains of water!!" so I really must go and see what she it talking about....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?